To provide support and advocacy for authentic,
dignified palliative care through a euthanasia-free Delta Hospice Society.
- Every life is a precious gift, and every life is always of equal value.
- No person has the right to shorten or end another life.
- End-of-life care is the enrichment of life to its natural end.
- Palliative care is the medical, social, psychological and spiritual care of a dying person.
- Palliative care never involves euthanasia, assisted suicide or any other intervention intended to hasten death.
- Hospice care is palliative care in a community setting